Wednesday, February 25, 2009

CONFIRMED: Sixth Issue for Incognito.



The suspicion which I wrote about earlier this week has just been confirmed: though originally described as a five-issue mini-series, Incognito will have (at least) a sixth issue, after all. Over at his blog, Sean Phillips has just posted his sketch for the sixth issue's cover art.

The sketch looks more like what I would expect from a final issue: a dramatic image of the protagonist rather than a sneering secondary character. My guess is, this issue will see publication around June, and Criminal will probably resume in July or August.

As always, I'll post more details as I find them.


Buy Ed Brubaker and Sean Phillips comics from Amazon.com

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger michaeljsmith said...

how does the addition of another issue change your writing approach to the story?

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts